"Take me out to the ball game..."

"Take me out to the ball game..."
"Now here this. Jace is officially a member of the 'Bees' baseball team. Go Jace!!!"

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ahhh, delicious autumn!!








We took a trip to Thanksgiving Point. They do Cornbelly's every year. It was freezing that day, but we toughed it out. There was a corn maze, singing chickens, toys, slides, bouncing bubble, haunted beast, and more. Jace and Christian had a blast, who am I kidding, we all had a great time. I'm just lucky I didn't get stuck on the cow train!

PUMPKINS! PUMPKINS! PUMPKINS!






Pumpkin Carving was a blast. Jace carved his own face. I think it looks pretty good. In fact I think everyone did a great job.

5 comments:

Katie beth said...

Looks like fun! Hope you guys are doing well. We're excited to see you for Thanksgiving.

Terra said...

Good job Jace! Did you see grandma's pumpkin on her blog? We miss you!

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

How fun! We'll get together next week!

sharon said...

Hi Emily ! It was good to hear from you . I miss ya. Hope all is well. love Sharon

Michelle said...

Hey, I hope your dad gave you the message about why I didn't make it to gingerbread houses. I was actually really sick that day. Check my blog for a better explanation. Anyway, I'm anxious to hear about your surpise weekend trip with Holly! Post some pictures if you have any. Lets get together again sometime soon though. It was really good to see you guys!