"Take me out to the ball game..."

"Take me out to the ball game..."
"Now here this. Jace is officially a member of the 'Bees' baseball team. Go Jace!!!"

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HALLOWEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jace changed his costume up until it was time to go. He was a variety of Super Heroes, an Alien, and finally the Hulk. I was Super Mom, to bad I can't find a picture. We had a fun dinner of stew and Witche's finger breadsticks, not to mention the bubbly brew. Ike went as a newsie, which was adorable. Jace was a little shy trick or treating, but never gave up.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

He's so cute and definitely looks like a Weidauer! I really want to get together sometime. Your mom said I can just call your house since the number I had doesn't work anymore, but I haven't gotten the number from my mom yet. I'll get it from her and give you a call. Or you can call me 801-231-4347.