"Take me out to the ball game..."

"Take me out to the ball game..."
"Now here this. Jace is officially a member of the 'Bees' baseball team. Go Jace!!!"

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils"

Jace started preschool. We are testing out a new one. So far he loves it. He thinks it's great that his teachers name is Miss B. He also loves that there are 3 boys, unlike last year...he had to play mostly with the girls. I will post some pictures soon. My camera is still broken. What can I say, life is busy.

2 comments:

l&slittle said...

Yea, we need some picts! Sounds like life is good. We've been thinking about putting Maddie in preschool. Isn't it crazy that Jace is almost a year older than Maddie and Owen but they will be in the same grade for school. I think I just realized that! Hope all is well! Talk to you soon.

BriAnne said...

I'm so happy for the update!! I can't wait to see some pictures! But let's not kid ourselves, what cute little boy wouldn't be just a little bit stoked to be in a classroom of all girls?? :)