"Take me out to the ball game..."

"Take me out to the ball game..."
"Now here this. Jace is officially a member of the 'Bees' baseball team. Go Jace!!!"

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Daddy Date
Jace had a blast celebrating Dave's birthday.
We had lunch together, and then Dave took Jace to Chucky cheese.
"I wanted to make a wish." When Jace was asked how old he will be on his birthday we were informed that he is, "pushing forty". Jace insisted on getting Dave a wrench for his birthday. He wouldn't allow us to convince him other wise.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so glad you've added a section of Jace quotes -- he is always good for a laugh!

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

Jace's quotes are so funny! That is such a smart/great way to keep track of those sayings.

Michelle said...

Hey Emily! This is your old friend Michelle. I ran into Angie at swimming lessons and she emailed me a link to your blog. Jace is so cute! I can't believe he's so big. Anyway, check out our blog. Its chrismichellefamily.blogspot.com